[ExI] Direct Music

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 07:24:53 UTC 2020

https://youtu.be/4hFwI8CUxZA
Mr B and the professor had the most British rap tiff you could ever
imagine. The ending is rather spiffy, sherry and opium gents?
The professors preparation when he dons his fighting trousers are rather
piffy too.
https://youtu.be/RhpHbr19GWA

Thanks Adrian, I had not realised the the professor had a YouTube channel (
of course he does)
Now happily subscribed and of to find the gentleman rhymers 'tube too.
/Henrik