[ExI] new antibiotic

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 19:24:09 UTC 2020

A lucky enough brain that stumbled across just the right combination,
perhaps.  Part of what AI can do is quickly test a far larger variety of
things than one human, or even several, can with the same resources (in
particular, time).

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:24 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <