[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:12:56 UTC 2020

Hi William,
Yes of course, all this is absolutely true.  Nobody is disaputing any of
this.
But you are completely missing the point.
That point is the initial cause of perception is what we are eating, or
looking at.
The final result is our conscious knowledge of that.
Our eyes, and everything else need to do lots of tricks (such as the 60 HZ
saccades your are describing) so that we can have accurate and
consistent knowledge.
If our conscious knowledge of such, fades, because we are overriding the
tricks our eyes are attempting to do, this change or fading in our
awareness of what we are seeing is what we are talking about, which you
seem to be completely ignoring.
You just continue to map everything I say into  a world where this changing
conscious awareness isn't real or something.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 5:01 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <