[ExI] Pope Francis: "Nobody Out-Molests The Catholic Church!"

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Feb 24 22:37:33 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Pope Francis: "Nobody Out-Molests The Catholic Church!"

As an Eagle Scout, I found that both depressing and hilarious!  Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:50 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Pope Francis:  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDwv6vX6lWk> "Nobody Out-Molests The Catholic Church!"

John K Clark

As a former scout and current scout leader, I found it hilarious, but I have a sensa humah that tends in that direction.  All comedy is subversive, certainly all good comedy is subversive.  It requires a victim.

Had we any known incidents of molestation anywhere nearby in place or time, it would likely have been far more disturbing to me.  The current young people are waaaay the hell safer than they were when I was there age.