[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 07:57:04 UTC 2020

I see intolerance as both a temperamental trait and a consequence of
fundamentalism. Fundamentalism is the certainty that one's group has
all the answers, and a certain degree of hatred against those who
disagree. Fundamentalism is found in religions (including the religion
of atheism), but also in political and cultural movements, etc.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 8:48 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat