[ExI] Does the Pope have Corvid-19?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 21:34:40 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 4:19 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *> The bad part is that the Federal Reserve has any ammunition of any
> kind. *

If we were starting from scratch there might be better ways to go but we're
very far from starting from scratch so we're stuck with it. Things are
going to be chaotic enough without experimentally switching over to gold
and making Australia the most powerful force in the world economy with
South Africa being #2, or even worse switching to Bitcoin and have Satoshi
Nakamoto become emperor of the world. It's just not practical to change at
this late date.

John K Clark