[ExI] Four pieces of evidence from before the Big Bang

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 00:33:23 UTC 2020

Another silly question from me:  universe origin theories are not
scientific, right?  No observations possible.  I assume the universe as it
is could have been produced several different ways, so there will never be
any solution, any final answer.

bill w

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 4:16 PM BillK via extropy-chat <