[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 21:26:05 UTC 2020

You are assuming that beyond a certain level, enthusiasm turns into
fanaticism, which is always bad, right?  Just how does that happen?  A
desire to blow things up?  Obsessiveness?  Narrowness of focus?  Anger with
those opposing?  Delusions of grandeur? (saving the world, etc.)  Note how
these factors are also those that start wars

I would add pollution and education to the list.

bill w

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 3:10 PM Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat <