[ExI] smarter monkeys

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 5 14:44:44 UTC 2020

I have wondered about this for a long time:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/scientists-put-a-human-intelligence-gene-into-a-monkey-other-scientists-are

We can do genetic manipulation.  Looks to me like they could poke around and figure out what causes humans to have these enormous heads.  Can you imagine what we must look like to apes?  Probably like those bulbous-head creatures from the original Star Trek pilot.

We could set up a company in China, breed up some genetically-modified monkeys with huge heads, teach them to write code or Hollyweird movie scripts for bananas, oh we could make a buttload of money.