[ExI] Which direction does the arrow of time point in Conway's Game of Life?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jan 5 16:48:34 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Keith Henson via extropy-chat
ubject: Re: [ExI] Which direction does the arrow of time point in Conway's
Game of Life?

 <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

>>... By current cosmology, there is no center to the universe.

>...True.  But by observation, we do have a substantial velocity with
respect to the cosmic microwave background.

Keith

I coulda worded that better if I had said "...there is no unique center to
the universe."

Either way, it is hard to wrap one's head around.  We don't really have the
code in there to do it.  Yet.