[ExI] a little fun

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jan 8 17:04:19 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat
ubject: Re: [ExI] a little fun

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 9:42 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> correction:  I believe it's:  After all is said and one, more is usually said than done

Yeah I guess that quote is better known, but I'm sorta an expert on fame, in fact very few people know how famous I am.

John K Clark

HAH!  I can do better than that!  I am a stealth celebrity.  No one knows how famous I am, or for what I am famous.  I am the world humility co-champion, silver medalist in the Humility Olympics.

There is a story behind it, available on request.