[ExI] your big chance

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 08:36:08 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:54 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

>  The term lost meaning long before now mainly because as any term spreads
> people who don't know what it means start using it to mean whatever they
> think it means.

### I just looked up the definition of libertarianism on Wikipedia and I
found ridiculous crap about libertarianism being a left-wing ideology
advocating the abolition of capitalism, only for the term to be "co-opted"
by right wingers to mean the opposite. Is there a fount of wisdom not yet
poisoned by leftist trolls, anywhere?

As I said in the beginning, I see libertarianism as "live and let live",
plus the scientific method. You tell me how these two premises fail to
entail the need for police, and I'll admit I am not libertarian.

Rafal