[ExI] took a nap

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:06:13 UTC 2020

And missed a lot that I am not going to wade through.  I do remember Rafal
writing that I agreed with him about paid killers.  Don't think I did that,
but:

A friend who recently died had this idea:  let's find some really horrible
cases of people who did things that were just beyond the pale, but got off
on technicalities:  killed his wife, cut her up and stored her in the
freezer.

Actually, I like the idea of forming an elderly hit squad and just taking
these people off the planet.  People who did that would get my sympathy.
I'll have to give it a pass.

Also, the idea that we can get along with police of all sorts is
hilarious!  Come and live in central Mississippi for a month of so and see
if you still agree with that.  It also implies that we should have no
prisons.

I can not even begin to imagine the carnage that would follow from
releasing all those in prison and never putting anyone there again.
Someone is living in LaLa Land in their head.

bill w