[ExI] Dope was Re: state of conflict technology

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 00:49:14 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 8:53 AM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> If you don’t have a job and everything is free, there isn’t much reason to
> eschew dope.

### Useless drifters are indeed more likely to get hooked on drugs than the
rest of us, and having easy sustenance and easy access will make it even
easier. Again, so what? Those who choose not to make themselves useful to
the rest of us through remunerative employment are, indeed, useless. But
who am I to judge? As I said, live and let live. If somebody wants to live
frugally off scraps and find fulfilment in dope, gaming and porn, who am I
to judge? Is he, or some other volunteer, paying his bills? Is he
trespassing on the lives of others? If yes to the former and no to the
latter, I have no problem with a drifter.

Rafal