[ExI] The Expanse is science fiction like television has never seen

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 04:48:30 UTC 2020

I’m a fan. I’ve seen the first three seasons. It’s good, though I’d quibble that so far into the future that even if a singularity doesn’t occur it’s rather a bit like now with cooler smartphones and spaceships. (Some would dismiss it as Space Opera, and that’s kind of what it is. But the New Space Opera isn’t awful. It’s just what it is.)

I haven’t read the link. Busy weekend doing final processing.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst