[ExI] The Expanse is science fiction like television has never seen

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 12:44:48 UTC 2020

In the Expanse, do they have any uploading, computational binding neural
ponytails, bodies and avatars that don't need spacesuits of any kind, and
can be easily replaced and re-uploaded when destroyed....
I hate it when they do lots of hard things, like faster than light travel,
or any significant space travel into the "expanse", whole body
teleportation,  and on and on, yet they can't yet do easy, higher priority
things like overcoming plain old dumb animal bodies that age and die at the
drop of a hat. Or nobody interested in recovering dead ancestors and
memories I.e. history.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020, 12:47 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <