[ExI] 20 Technology Metatrends That Will Define the Next Decade

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 20:00:27 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 9:46 PM John Grigg via extropy-chat <

> https://singularityhub.com/2020/01/10/20-tech-metatrends-to-look-out-for-in-the-2020s/

believes that prediction #7 has a pretty good chance of coming true in the
next 10 years then I don't understand how they could not also believe they
need to modify their previous rather radical libertarian (small l)
philosophy, at least where purely economic issues are concerned. I do think
it's rather likely so I have made the modification.

John K Clark