[ExI] Mental Phenomena

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 15:40:44 UTC 2020

And I will respond that thinking that machines can have emotions and
consciousness is really way, way, far out - dreaming.    Read too much
scifi.  There is not one iota of evidence that such things are possible,
much less likely.  bill w

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 7:12 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <