[ExI] kirinyaga

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:50:11 UTC 2020

Spike, I don't want to be shocked.  I want to be entertained.  My daughter
reads dystopian, post nuclear world war sorts of books and I asked her
why.  She said that in the end they triumphed over their troubles. Fine,
but not for me.  Why read an entire book about a guy who doesn't triumph in
the end except to prove that there are truly irrational people among the
intellectual elite.  His son and everyone else has moved on to the modern
world.  He hasn't.  I get the symbolism - it's just depressing.

bill w

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:37 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <