[ExI] Hello Kunvar [was : significant figures]

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 21 23:21:02 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat
ubject: [ExI] Hello Kunvar [was : significant figures]

I enjoy Hockey (never played) and Competitive Weightlifting (did for 3 1/2 years). I also like Go, but almost never play and so I am absolutely terrible at it.

I’m 26 and currently failing to do anything in life other than suffer from pneumonia, lol.

And Spike really will pull both your legs.

SR Ballard

SR so sorry to hear of your pneumonia.  I had it for nearly all of December.  The difference between us: I ain’t young.

Do get well soon, young human.  I need a pair of legs to pull (in the same direction.)