[ExI] Genetics doesn't explain why people are poor

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:59:32 UTC 2020

The basic problem is that you simply cannot do a study of poverty and
intelligence without massive confounding, so all you will ever get is
correlations.  Best type of study:  identical twins raised apart in very
different environments.

  bill w

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 11:04 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <