[ExI] Scientists Discover 4 Distinct Patterns of Aging

Kunvar Thaman f20170964 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Wed Jan 29 19:15:54 UTC 2020

>Some people's hearts stay strong well into their 60s,

A few months back I was taking a physiology class and I remember being very
confused about how the heart could maintain a very specific rhythm for a
very long time, never stopping, everything remaining in sync and then
suddenly it falls out of the synchronization for some people. Sometimes it
happens before 30, sometimes never once in the entire lifetime. Although I
haven't read up on it myself yet, I'd love to hear some ideas

&Kunvar

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 8:33 PM John Grigg via extropy-chat <