[ExI] Whitewash

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:44:50 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 6:25 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

> *I will bet anyone who wants to take it $100 USD that President Trump
> will obey the results of the elections *

I hope you're right, but the fact that he publicly said he would respect
the results of the 2016 election IF HE WON does not exactly fill me with
confidence. Do you think Trump trying to hang onto power would be out of
character for the man?

> *> of both 2020 and, if applicable, 2024.*

2024? You think Trump will run for a third term?

 John K Clark