[ExI] you'll never see this again

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Fri Jul 3 18:05:48 UTC 2020

no, the next milestone is WWII.  The WWII Memorial on the Wash. Mall
says 384,000 military dead, IIRC, but Wiki says American deaths
attributable to the war were 419,400.  The curves are diverging so
wildly that I dare not hazard a guess when we'll hit that milestone.

The Civil War (aka The War of Northern Aggression aka The Late
Unpleasantness) comes after that.

K3