[ExI] you'll never see this again

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:24:47 UTC 2020

John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

 snip

> But I have more respect for the
constitution than you do, I don't think that's where the problem is, I
think the problem is with a POTUS who lacks even a hint of human empathy
and is astonishingly stupid and amazingly ignorant.

Irrational too.

Even with the Electoral College to amplify the effect, a lot of people
in red states voted for him.  Why?  It's not the first time this has
happened in history, what leads up to it?  30 some years ago I noted
without understanding that economic downturns were correlated with
upsurges in neo-nazi activity.  I understand it now, but it seems I
can't transfer that understanding to others.

Keith