[ExI] you'll never see this again

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Sat Jul 4 00:19:53 UTC 2020

SR, that was a put-on.  Around here (Tennessee) it's universally
understood and used as a tongue-in-cheek quip at parties.

If the phrase were used at face value, that would be some serious
denial, but I've never encountered anyone who used that term straight.

I hope I don't have to use emoticons on this list...

K3