[ExI] Quantum Computers

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 22:49:47 UTC 2020

BTW, this post reminded me to ask if anyone on list has watched the show
"Devs" yet?  If not, I'd highly recommend it as it's very extropian
friendly and centers around a quantum computing initiative.  I don't want
to give away any spoilers (and would recommend not reading anything on it
prior to watching).  It's by Alex Garland of Ex Machina fame.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 6:01 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <