[ExI] difficult (?) puzzle

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:08:13 UTC 2020

The meaning of anything is supplied by the hearer (Existentialism).  I did
not  know that you were interested in the enigmatic ("What is the sound of
one hand clapping...?"   "Cl   cl   cl").  And I have not heard that
Beatles' songs needed interpretation.  I may have told you that I am not a
song word man, as I cannot understand most of the words; so I just enjoy
the music part if I can, and I can on a few of their songs.  Yesterday,
Michelle, a few more (that I have not heard in several decades).

I see that you are quite a literal person.  The question was about
metaphor, and so the answer is:

Catching the wind in a net is a metaphor for understanding the felt but not
seen.

bill w  (did like 'otherwise')

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 1:20 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <