[ExI] difficult (?) puzzle

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:54:20 UTC 2020

It's ambiguous, you know.  It could mean 'other than wise' or 'wise in
other ways'.

Never heard Penny Lane, I suppose, but Yesterday comes fairly often.   If I
have a favorite song of theirs, that's it.  That was all Lennon, right?
bill w

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:45 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <