[ExI] Sweden

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:44:45 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:38 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> The critical point is to get out of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and
> Massachusetts forthwith.
>

> spike

Actually, we've all got it under control now (although in spite of that, in
an idiotic move, the governor of NJ just mandated masks OUTSIDE).
 CT/NY/NJ are probably some of the safest places to be right now.

All that said, the death rate is now very low nationwide.  We'll see if it
holds, but if it does, that's a welcome bit of very good news.