[ExI] overlooking

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 10 21:36:13 UTC 2020

Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 1:48 PM

>…Hasn't the whole argument that times were different been overused? Again, I've pointed out that there were antislavery movements in the Colonies and in Britain around before the US formed. …Regards,  Dan

Hi Dan,

Do you know what we are doing wrong today?  Things will be very different 100 yrs from now.  Think about what are we doing now which will then might be considered so heinous that anyone in cryonic suspension who defended this practice will have her head removed from the dewar and hurled contemptuously into the trash incinerator.