[ExI] order of the arrow

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jul 13 00:45:03 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] order of the arrow

On Jul 12, 2020, at 5:13 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat

Is there an actual news story backing this thread?

Regards,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I haven’t found it.  My sources are the scouting people who I see regularly.  I can easily imagine the news stories exist somewhere, and if so I would like to see how this is being reported.

>…I asked because my quick search found nothing. So I presume this is merely a rumor.

Regards,

Dan

No Dan, do let me assure you, we were told by our local council to stand down on the Indian stuff at our bridging this year.  That isn’t a news story as far as I know, but I would be interested if other councils are doing likewise.  This is the first time in a coupla decades we didn’t do any of the Indian stuff at our bridging.  It isn’t clear that this was permanent, and we are assuming it isn’t.