[ExI] Blueskins

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jul 14 03:59:33 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Keith Henson via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] Blueskins

The foofarah over the name of a certain baseball team I find to be silly,
but if they feel political correctness forces them to change the name I
suggest "Blueskins" as a reference (sort of uncertain) to the Picts painting
themselves with Woad. Woad would become the official team color.

Keith

Oh no Keith, on the contrary, me lad.  Would you want this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=blue+man+group&t=chromentp&atb=v135-1&iar=images&i
ax=images&ia=images

...when you could have this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kirk+with+the+green+woman&t=chromentp&atb=v135-1&p
age=1&adx=sltb&sexp=%7B%22v7exp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22sltexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22r
giexp%22%3A%22b%22%7D&iax=images&ia=images

The green woman from the original series, best Star Trek episode evah.

If we must stay with the whole dermal theme, definitely the Green Skins.