[ExI] Some virus statistics

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:17:52 UTC 2020

There are significant structural and logical problems with the statistics,
which I listed in the charitable hope you would engage with them.

Instead, you went immediately to argument from authority, ad hominem, and
tu quoque.

Precisely one person in this conversation is letting ideology override a
reasonable assessment of reality, and it isn't me.

You used to be better than this.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:44 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <