[ExI] Some virus statistics

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:15:29 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 9:29 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> >>…Do you really believe every epidemiologist in the world is lying and
> every country except the USA is a dictatorship just like North Korea?
>
> *> **We don’t know what the covid rate is in any communist country. *
>
> >> That doesn't answer my question. Do you claim we don't know the
>> Covid-19 rate in *ANY* country…
>

> *That’s right.  In any country which controls information, their rate is
> whatever it says it is.  *

You *STILL* haven't answered my question! Do you think ANY country does NOT
have control over scientific data, or do you only believe in things that do
not require even the slightest change to your worldview?

> *> China started right out with a world-killing lie. *

Yes China did tell a lie at the start of the pandemic, but that lie didn't
kill any Americans. Doctors and nurses reported that there was a shortage
of cheap virus protection masks in the US way back in February, and they're
STILL reporting a shortage of them to this very day. If The president can't
even solve that simple problem after 5 months do you really think an extra
three weeks of warning time would have made the slightest difference?

>… and EVERY epidemiologist in the world is lying…
>

> *>They must use the same data we do.*

And you're the only one able to figure out that all the scientific data
about the virus is completely phoney, not one of the world's
epidemiologists is smart enough to do what you did.

> *> government will need to be cut deeply at every level. *

Great idea if your goal is to destroy the constitution, because no society
can long remain free if people are dying in the streets from hunger or
disease, and if we followed your advice both things would happen .

*> There is no magic act to make up the deficit.*

As people were saying in 1835, and in 1935, and they continue to say it
today.

John K Clark