[ExI] Some virus statistics

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:38:41 UTC 2020

While you're correct, those are runarounds to allow legislating from the
executive branch which is almost certainly unconstitutional when applied in
such a carte blanche manner.  It is certainly not in the spirit of the
Constitution and the idea of separating the legislative and executive
branches of government.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 3:29 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <