[ExI] Too Much And Never Enough

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:41:28 UTC 2020

I just finished reading (or rather listening to the book on Audible
narrated by the author) Mary Trump's new book "Too Much And Never Enough''
and I highly recommend it. Wow, what a dysfunctional family! It turns out
that Mary was the source for that huge 2018 New York Times exposé about the
Trump family finances, it was the longest article the Times had ever
printed in its entire history and won a Pulitzer Prize. Few people knew
Donald better then Mary Trump did especially in his early years, and she
makes it clear that he is only half the man his father was, Fred Trump was
intelligent and cruel but Donald is just cruel.

John K Clark