[ExI] evolution

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 19:41:43 UTC 2020

Status and attention - hmm, I think the first one covers the second one.  I
do question whether you could consider either one mostly genetic.  There
was a study supporting your idea:  every single student going into the 1st
grade thought they were the smartest one. (No, that is not directly status
seeking; it's a sort of fake status attainment to me).  I do get a lot on
Quora about being more assertive, and a lot about how to be less arrogant.
I just don't see these as presenting the problems that the others do.  bill

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 12:58 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <