[ExI] Coronavirus data

Gregory Jones spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jul 19 12:44:43 UTC 2020

on a phone cant type w thumbs pls pardon.

idea, governments everywhere at all levels are incentivized to under report
covid since they need 2 open everything 4 financial reasons..  hospitals
over report 4 financial reasons. everyone has fiends and family we can make
our own database.  i know of a neighbor who we think had covid recovered
and one death steve van sickle who apparemtly did not have vovid.  keith
can you b r databse guy pls everybody post to him if he is willing
recovered cases and deaths with a name 2 prevent duplication thx spike

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020, 1:44 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <