[ExI] Be very afraid

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:15:12 UTC 2020

People on this list said I was being paranoid but today on Fox News Trump
was asked if he would accept the results of the 2020 election if he loses
and he said  *"I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say no, and
I didn’t last time either. I’m not a good loser. I don’t like to lose, I
don’t lose too often. I don’t like to lose. You don’t know until you see.
It depends.*" He then went on a rant about how the Democrats "*were going
to rig the election*".

Trump declines to say he'll accept results of election: "I have to see"
<https://www.axios.com/trump-election-rigged-da605666-7a05-4633-b216-d7adcfefa97e.html>

John K Clark