[ExI] Virus testing

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:43:00 UTC 2020

New York, Chicago, and LA are the charnel houses. The flyover states you
mention aren't even rounding errors compared to them.

What would they have done differently with a federal administration that
was /more/ aligned to their disastrous, arguably murderous, decision making
processes? I'm genuinely curious to know how you model that.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:56 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <