[ExI] A video tour of the ALCOR facility

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:16:26 UTC 2020

Thanks, John.  I watched it all, and thought it was very good.  Starbuck
from the newer Battlestar Galactica was an added bonus!  The pessimist in
me wonders if we're going to make it long enough to attain nanotechnology
capable of repairing the damage from freezing, but other than money,
there's probably not much to lose in trying.

Is anyone on here currently signed up with them out of curiosity?

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 6:54 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <