[ExI] Sharpiegate

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Wed Jul 29 15:20:26 UTC 2020

On 2020-7-29 04:53, John Clark via extropy-chat wrote:
> Yes the man is obviously a clown, but for reasons I've never understood
> that fact was not obvious to most members of this list in 2016, far
> *FAR* more criticism was directed at Hillary Clinton than at Donald
> Trump

Perhaps because after one said "Trump is a crook and a buffoon" the
subject was exhausted?

> (ah, I remember the good old days when we were young and naïve and
> so many thought the misuse of Hillary Clinton's email server was the
> most horrible thing a politician could do).

It's not the magnitude of her offenses, it's the hypocrisy of her
defenders in dismissing it, putting her above the law, when others have
been court-martialed for less.

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org