[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:28:35 UTC 2020

As a fun, informal poll, I’d like to ask the following questions:

Is your state a swing-state, or is it considered a “grab” for a party?

Is your county or city politically aligned with your state, or does it face the “opposite” way?

In political elections, Does you vote actually influence anything on a state level? County? City? Or are you caught voting very hard against the tide?

For myself:
I live in Texas, solidly Red. I live in San Antonio, generally Blue. My vote matters for local offices but not anything past the County, and maybe not even then.