[ExI] Sharpiegate

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:57:59 UTC 2020

I don't know what you mean by my not being in the choir.  I have been as
against Trump (never mind the other Repubs, whom I disdain as well) as it
is possible to be ever since I had the slightest knowledge of him.
Probably as near a psychopath as any president we have ever had (and never
mind the other psychiatric designations I could apply.)  Where do you get
your ideas, anyway?  Not from anything I said.  bill w

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:23 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <