[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:31:28 UTC 2020

Oh, I personally am going to vote. I’m trying to see if I can squeeze my departure until after the start of early voting. Or else leave early enough to register at my new address. Right now I am poised to leave in the mid-zone, unfortunately.

My fear is leaving too soon for early voting but too late for re-registration.

Texas might swing so it would be cool to be part of that.

SR Ballard