[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:18:07 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:19 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

*> I live in PA, so my vote definitely counts a lot. I actually agree with
> John not only that voting in safe states will likely matter in what
> happens, but also that voting for Biden specifically will be more important
> than just voting against Trump, because Biden will be helped by tallies the
> same way Trump is hurt by them.*

Good.

*> That being said, I still haven't convinced myself to vote for Biden
> instead of just not voting this year like I have been planning on.  Idk*

I've tried, I've really tried, but I just don't understand that attitude.
What on Earth is the downside to voting against a fascist who has put the
constitution in mortal danger?!

 John K Clark