[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:19:00 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:45 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> *We younger people have very little hope for the future.*

I'd have very little hope for the future too if I thought most young people
couldn't be bothered to spend 4 1/2 minutes filling out an absentee ballot
to stop a fascist imbecile from continuing to control tens of thousands of
Thermonuclear H-bombs. You probably spent a lot more time than 4 1/2
minutes writing the email that I'm responding to right now! I mean, what
will you be doing during those 4 1/2 minutes that is more important than
that? I asked in my last post what the downside to voting was, and I still
haven't heard it.

John K Clark