[ExI] Trump suggests delaying the election

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:07:33 UTC 2020

Still scary, either way.
Trump seems to be preloading the argument stage.
He knows there is no way the elections will be delayed.
But once they are not delayed, and he loses, lots of people will believe
him that the "mail only" election was different than anything in the past,
so believable by many that it could be a fraud to get him out of office.
Anything that says otherwise is 'fake news',
Providing him all the justification he needs to call out the military
against anyone committing treason against him.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 10:23 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <