[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:46:34 UTC 2020

On Jul 31, 2020, at 2:49 PM, SR Ballard via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> To clarify I do blame extended adolescence on “society” because it requires a legal and social framework and constant enabling. It is not the natural order of things.
>
> SR Ballard

What is the ‘natural order of things’? The way I view it is there’s always this attitude that something is wrong with the young.

Forgive the expression, but don’t fall prey to the Boomer mindset. (It’s strange because I’m sure when Boomers were young, they were doing stuff their elders thought would end civilization if not the species. You know, stuff like having premarital sex and smoking pot.;)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst